We take copyright violation very seriously and respond in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”). If you are the copyright owner of content which appears on our website and you did not authorize the use of the content you must notify 99gap.net in writing in order for us to identify the allegedly infringing content and take action.
You must provide the following information in your DMCA Notice:
- Specific identification of the location and description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity with enough detailed information permit 99GAP.NET to locate the material. You should include the specific URL or URLs of the web pages where the allegedly infringing material is located;
- Provide a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law;
- Provide reasonably sufficient information to permit us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and, e-mail address;
- A statement that the information in the notification and under penalty of perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- An electronic signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner which expressly claims and exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed;
The DMCA Notice should be sent to our Designated agent at the e-mail address provided below:
PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY AND CIVIL PENALTIES.